Monday, February 1, 2010

Sis Dearie and Husband... And Dearest Friends

Salam and Peace to All...

Back to work today.
My body still aches and I'm still damn sleepy
Pity me and my body...

Well,
This post is specially dedicated to my dearest sis
Here goes the wishes...

Ayong,
Selamat Pengantin Baru
Congratulation on your Wedding

As you guys know
I just got back from attending my sister's wedding
Thank God everything went well for both sides
(Now I have a bro-in-law :P)

I wish you guys a happy wedding life
For now and for the future ahead
And for my friends who come to the wedding...
Yong, Ayu, Ekin, Nisa, Shela, Ahya, Irah, Umi, Aziah, Fia, Husna,
Badai, Aziq, Safwan, Mayor, CK, Faizal, Faiq
Andy and Partner
Amin, Kak Naa, Syuk
Fauzan and Partner
Ani and Family

Thanx a lot for coming to the wedding
And sorry for anything more or less during the wedding

Special for Amin, Kak Naa and Syuk
Thanx Kak Naa for the entrance fee
Thanx Amin for the photoshoot
Thanx Syuk for backing me up
Thanx guys for the day... and the trip to Kellie's Castle
A childhood dreams of "someone" had been fulfilled :D

That's all for now.
When will I get a time to rest... *Sigh~
(Walk away... Cuci muka di toilet untuk kesekian kalinye...)

P/S: Dear people, please stop asking me the CepuCemas Question.
Really not ready for that

=================================================

To love someone deeply gives you strength.
Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.
- Lao Tzu -

=================================================

3 comments:

OoizzioO said...

amin mana yang dtg tu
amin muar tuh ke?
yg tts tu?
yg kerek sikit tuh?

winawin said...

Thanks to u deq.. kak naa paste ur words kt my FB status. hehe.

anyway, happy to meet u guys. happy that we make a great memory there. ;)

sekarang baru sedar.. dah berapa lama tak happy mcm neh :D

kAzU said...

izzi: bukan amin tu. ni amin skoolmate dl. amin yg kat muar tu, amin yg tts tu, amin yg kerek sket tu, x dpt datang. keje katenye. hihi...

kak naa: thanx to u too. u all make my day. lepas penat2 bape hari, tu la 1st time i enjoy myself. rasa x puas lak. but i'm glad u guys ada...

start missing u guys oredi.. :D