Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lucky Isn't It... :D

Salam and Peace to all...

What a day.
Last Saturday was boring in the beginning
But it ended perfectly
(Oh.. sukenye~)

Skip all the boring part la
It doesn't matter at all
Hahaha...
Ok2... Get serious

Saturday Nite Life
Venue: Sports Planet Subang
Time: 9pm - 11pm

Ok... When I arrived, I met Angah's Neo Crews
Which is as always, COOL~

Then I met one of my HBH gurl
Deyna...
(Dpt la sembang sebakul dua... Ngumpat2 sket :P)

Then the Batch 18's arrived
Meet them
Catch up with them
Play with them
(Again, dpt la sebakul dua lagi ngumpat... Lol~)
See... Told you I was lucky

I planned not to attend the futsal event invitation
But then, my sis and her husband is going to the same place
Well, it's better for me to tag along right
Free transportation to the venue
Lucky~
Next, I planned to met fellow Batch 18's
But I met Deyna
And I had fun with the Neo Crews
(Siap main UNO... Haha... Jadi kanak2 sekejap)
Again, Lucky~

Well, been told that life isn't hard
We make it hard on ourselves
And I see the point there. :D

Hu~ HBH... Missing you guys
Sorry I didn't attend Ida's Wedding

Dear Batch 18's
Missing you guys oredi
We had to do this again
At least hang out la...
(Berbakul2 lagi cite nak dengar ni)

Oh... Kazu
Let's get Lucky again this week... 

==================================================

Live life, Enjoy Life,
Coz you'll never know what will happen later
==================================================

No comments: