Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Late Wishes Again... Haish~

Salam and Peace to All...

Although it's kinda late.
(No la... it is late)

Gong Xi Fa Cai
Ang Pau Na Lai~ 
=D

Wish all the Chinese a prosperous tiger year
Hope this is a lucky year for all of us
I'm a Tiger...
(I mean human born in tiger year k...)
Here something about the year of Tiger...

"2010 is the Chinese year of the Tiger. 
In particular, this is the year of Gēng-yín 庚寅 (Metal Tiger). 
Gēng is the seventh of the ten celestial stems
and
Yín (Tiger) is the third of the twelve terrestrial branches,
thus February 14th 2010 marks the year of the Tiger with its association to bravery."


And we have another celebration
The wishes sound like this...

Happy Valentine's Day

Loves, hugs and kisses to my love ones...
Love you guys...
That's something that will never change
From the day I took my first breath
Till the day I exhale the last~
XOXO... Muahs~

=======================================================

We loved with a love that was more than love

- Edgar Allan Poe -

=======================================================

No comments: