Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mission Accomplished.... Yeah~

Salam and Peace to All...

The weekend plans...
Success... Success... Success
Huhu...

As mentioned in the previous post
Got several of plans
But I kinda mixed them up

Here's the succeeded plans... :D

Friday nite:
Spend the nite with Rumet Terchenta
Saturday:
Spend the morning with Rumet Terchenta
@ 12.30pm, went to Sentral for 'some reason'
@ 4pm out to Amcorp Mall with Kak Naa
(Ooo... Saya jatuh cinta dengan Amcorp Mall & all da books)
@ 8pm out to Kota Damansara, hangin' out with Angah n Kak Ana
Spend the nite @ Angah's House in S.Alam
Sunday:
Having fun @ FRIM
(Pendakian lebih laku without my sis... Muahaha~)
Having lunch & shopping sket @ Summit
@ 4pm went back to Putrajaya
Actually just wanna send my car there
(Buatpe bawak kete kalo x gune kan)
But ended up being bullied a bit by the newlyweds
Huhu~

Success ha...
It's a satisfaction
But the early plan is to spend an enjoyable weekend without having to spend so much money
We failed that part...  T_T
I spend RM60 just for books
Ok... Set the reminder...
"Sile ke Amcorp Mall selepas anda menerima gaji sahaja"
Or else I'm going to be broke :P

Well... That's all for now
It's 9.30am and I'm still sleepy
And it's tiring
It's good if I can sleep rite now
(Kan bagus if hari ni hari Ahad... :D )
P/S: Walaupn kehabisan duit, still planning for something big next weekend
And rumet, if' you're reading this... Saya masih keciwa~ Huwaa~

===================================================

Stay with me...
I might seem to be strong
But deep down inside, I'm NOT

===================================================

No comments: