Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Satisfaction...

Salam and Peace to All...

Well, today is a vary happy day...
You know what?
I used to wonder...
How do people get their job satisfaction?

What is job satisfaction anyway?
Big salary? Own room at the office?
Naa... I don't think so.
Coz even a normal worker mention that they achieve satisfaction in their job.
Now, I think I understand.
Or at least I understand it from my point of view
(Who cares? It is always about my point of view anyway... :P)

At first, I think that my job satisfaction would be a big salary
(I love money till that point... Some of u might know that oredi)
Now I know that job satisfaction is a LARGE scope

Remember I wrote about it in my previous2 post...
I had to do an in-house training for the staff
I thought it was a failure
(Diri sendiri pun x sure ape yang diajar tu btol ke x)
But...
Today I received lots of compliment regarding my training
And somehow, I feel extremely good about it

I don't know if they are honest
Or just being polite to me
I don't really care
(Sejak bile plak saya kisah ngan pendapat org lain?? :P)
I think this is my first job satisfaction
Accepting my monthly salary is a routine...
Not a satisfaction anymore...

Well, today is my last day at work
I'll be on leave starting tomorrow till 1st of Feb
Will be attending my sis wedding...
Or should I say "balik jadi buruh kasar" for her wedding
Doesn't really matter isn't it?

Guys,
Wish you can send a prayer for my sis and her future husband
Hope they'll be happy and stay together ever after
And hope that the function will go smoothly from beginning to the end...

Adios~
Have to finish my job and go back to pack...
Enjoy Life~

==============================================

Fate is never too cruel
People make the fate become cruel...

==============================================

3 comments:

nAz said...

congrats kakak g-ah! ;D

OoizzioO said...

pergh
cayalah
jadi in-house trainer tuh!

kAzU said...

nAz: kamu... majuk ngan kamu... :(
izzi: bukan jadi in-house trainer. jadi bidan terjun namanye tu. haha...