Monday, February 8, 2010

East-Tea-May-Wa Un-Tok Car-Moo

Salam and Peace to All...

Special post to both of you

Ina just posted a message for me and Kak Naa on FB
Read it through my email
(Sorry x reply kat FB...)
But I'm giving you the answer now
(Sile baca dengan jeritan terkuat yang anda mampu)

INA... KAK NAA...
I MISS YOU A LOT~

(Padahal baru jumpe Kak Naa last Saturday)
Still... Miss you gak.

We've known each other for 12 years now
Can you believe it?

Miss Ainatul Hakim
Miss Azwina

Thanks for being my friend
Thanks for being a good friend
Thanks for being there
Thanks... Thanks... Thanks...

Sorry for every words I said that hurt you
Sorry for every moves I make that hurt you
Sorry for everything
Sorry... Sorry... Sorry...

Di hari berbahagia ini...
(Ceh... Cam ari raya lak. Bahagia ok, takde keje kat opis)
Saya mengaku saya rindu kamu berdua juga~

Hihi... Peace~

==================================================

It is one of the blessings of old friends
that you can afford to be stupid with them

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

===================================================

2 comments:

winawin said...

makasheh makasheh makasheh...

nanti CNY kite lepak same2 k :)
ina jgn jeles xdpt join... hehe

kAzU said...

huhu.. ina jauh. nk wat cane.
kalo die jeles pn x bleh watpe.

ina dok kat jepun diam2 ek...