Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Currently...

Salam and Peace to All...

Huhu... Been updating my blog almost everyday right now.
That can show u guys how boring I am rite...
Hahaha... It's life...
Ok, lets get started.

Currently... I'm updating my blog
(Obviously la... Ok2... Serius2)

Currently... I'm working at Trancy Logistics
Not my field... But better than not having any job rite

Currently... I'm living in Sunway
Never thought that renting a room is hard...
Haish... *Sigh

Currently... I'm being away from my Boy
Not using him at all
So, I'm leaving him with my Sis

Currently... I'm reading "He Just Not That Into You"
Guys... You are so predictable
Thanx to Greg for making it clear to us, women

Currently... Listening to "Two Is Better Than One"
In love with the song and lyrics
Oh... So Sweet...

Currently... Watching Jdorama "Love Revolution"
It's an old drama
But I'm never get bored watching it

Currently... Addicted to Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
Rooting for John and Cameron to be together
Again... A fantasy... :P

Currently... Saving money for multiple purposes
To further my studies
To travel
Oh, God... Dear, make up ur mind

Currently... Missing Mom and Dad
Maybe I should work in Ipoh
And just stay with them

Currently... Thinking... A lot...
Am I the unfortunate person?
Hmm... Tawakal~

=====================================================

Allah tidak akan menguji hambaNya
lebih dari apa yang hambaNya mampu

Aku harus yakin dengan kenyataan itu...

======================================================

No comments: