Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What A Life...

Salam and Peace to All...

Well.. It's another boring day at work
1 week to go and I'm outta here

I got a good news this morning
My Godsister is coming to KL with Baby Ikmal
So happy... Finally can meet the lil one

Her message reminds me of the old days
She said that I'm getting bigger now
(Bigger in age k.. think positive..)
I knew her when I was in form one
When I first learn how to be independent
At that time, living away from my parents is so hard
Luckily she was there
And now, she's married and have Baby Ikmal
To think about it, a lil weird I can say
She's a mum now
(I'm an aunty... lol~)

It's been like what... 7 years of life without meeting her
Miss her so much :D
The time is moving fast... REALLY FAST
And I'm 1 month towards the number 23
(Hu~ I'm old)

I've been through a lot during this period
Meeting someone and lost someone
Gain experiences and more
And I also have been taught by life
Who's my real friend
And who's not

I really don't need those people who's being friendly with me for benefits

No Friends with Benefits!!!

Someone told me this...

"Along this line... It's time for you to know your friend.
And eliminate those you don't need...
At this time, you'll have fewer friends than you had before"

I think that's right...
When I think that someone is close to me
(maybe even thinking that he/she is my bestfriend)
That someone might probably think of me in opposite direction
Why bother... After all, it's my life to live
(getting EVIL each days... Hahahaha!!!)

And for now... The most interesting thing is...
To meet Akak and Baby Ikmal


==================================================

Maybe this is how life is
Filled with unexpected changes
Some words left unspoken
Some actions left unperformed

P/S: I have lots of words left unspoken and actions left unperformed
coz I never had the courage to say say it or do it... lol~

==================================================

3 comments:

Shel said...

agreed..

nAz said...

g-ah! wuhuhu..bila mau ketemu dong~

kAzU said...

biase la shela.. life must go on.
osmet... mau jumpe kamu juga. nnti saya pulang ye... x lama lg.