Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Queen of No Marriage

Salam and Peace To All...

Well, seems like quitting is not a big deal after all
It's not that I like it
I hate the feeling of quitting
But in this case... I guess it is for the greater good
For those who hasn't know yet
I've given 1 month notice to my boss last Monday
Not that I want to, I had to...
Enuff about that...

I start to watch my DVDs again
The old one...
By old I mean bought it for quite some time
But hasn't event watch a single episode yet
There's a Taiwan series I bought earlier this year
The title:

QUEEN OF NO MARRIAGE

Well... Up till now, I've watch 9 episodes already
Really love the series...
I really look up to the main lead actress
Cheryl Yan

It's not about the title...
It's the matter of their attitude, life and principal of life

Cheryl Yang as Shan Wu Shuang
(my new idol.. :P)
33 years old single career woman
Neglect the fact that she's single
Her character was so encouraging
She's clueless about daily life
Every single moment in her life is about work... and work...
She's a strong, independent and hardworking woman
Seems like everything in life are meaningful to her
She might be arrogant but she's kind
She help people without telling them
People misunderstood her but she never stand up for herself
She's like the Evil Queen
But deep down inside, she's and Angel
Really dunno how to explain
Just love her character

I wish I can be Strong like her
- making hard decisions and stick to it
I wish I can Strive like her
- all out in everything
I wish I can be more Independent like her
- do everything herself and always believe she can do it
I wish I can be Tough like her
- even when she's in pain... she never complaint
I wish I can have self-control like her
- she'll never cry in front of others... just keep it inside

I wish I can be Her
(All the good qualities)

Another thing I like from the series...
The quote



P/S: Setiap hari menunggu masa untuk pulang semata2 untuk menonton DVD. LOL~

===========================================

Be Dead, And To Rise From The Dead...
(I'll give you the meaning in the next post)

===========================================

No comments: