Monday, November 23, 2009

Trip to Perlis

Salam and Peace to All...

Well, getting tired of travelling
I mean for now
Still love it... And it is still at the top of my wishlist

Last weekend I went to Perlis
For holiday and to attend a wedding invitation
(Skali harung la kang.. alang2 dh sampai)
Since Kangar is quite small
We cover the whole area within a day
Haha...

We went there on Friday morning
(Amik cuti la... kalo gi ofis pn xde keje kan :P)
And went back on Saturday
Of coz after our trip to Padang Besar
Bought souvenirs for myself
(Nak beli kat org lain blom berkemampuan lagi)

Well, it's nice to be there
But there's still some place I haven't been to
I'll definitely be back and conquer Perlis
Hahaha!!!

P/S: Camne nak abis jalan. Asal gi Perlis je sume untuk kenduri kawin. Isk2...

===================================================

There is no despair so absolute as that which comes with the first
moments of our first great sorrow,
when we have not yet known what it is to have suffered and healed,
to have despaired and have recovered hope

- George Eliot -

====================================================

No comments: