Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Balik Kampung

Salam and Peace to All...

As I wrote in last few post,
I went back to my hometown during last weekend
The targets are:

1. Makan durian dalam dusun my uncle
2. Ajar my cousin naik motor
3. Comfort myself (No place like home)
4. Meet my lil Athirah

Targets achieved!!!

Went back Friday nite
A journey at nite, starts at 10pm
We arrived at 12.30pm
(Thanx to the abandoned dog coz sambut kami as we arived)

Saturday morning... We went back to my uncle's kampung
(But not mine la)
Entered the orchard
Except for my aunt, my mum n my dad
(my aunt and my mum takut pacat... my dad??? he's being gentleman to accompany them)
The orchard was a disaster
(semak gile... jgn kata pacat, ular pn mayb ada)
Well, we went in for all the durians
Follow my uncle shoot some monkeys
And headed out of the orchard
(We done something else but let's keep it short)

We had our lunch at the famous Sate Bota restaurant
(tak ingat lak nama dia)
And finally we're back at home

That evening, my dad taught my cousin how to ride his motorcycle
(motor my dad dah sangat lama... older than me)
She's a fast learner... So the 2nd target achieved

At nite, we went to my Usu's house
(hantar all the fruits and layan pasar malam)
We meet the lil Athirah... Miss her so much
Stay a while, had our dinner and went back home

Sunday morning...
We headed back to Shah Alam
Then the weekend ended

But the most important thing is to be with my mum and dad
Whatever comfort I had from friends
Nothing can compare to the comfort my mum and dad gave to me
And I know... when I'm having problems, I'm not alone
And I don't have to be a winner to gain their attention
My mum and dad will always be there and accept me
Even when I feel like I'm a total LOSER

======================================================

Not just our love life, but how we live life itself is shaped by our perspective
Change our perspective and everything changes...

- Queen of No Marriage -

(if I find someone like Lucas, 8 years age different will be nothing :P)

======================================================

2 comments:

k e r e p e k t e m p e said...

best gila dpt balik kg!!! haiyooo lmbt gila exam habis

kAzU said...

haha... ilek2. exam dh nk abis kn. pelan2 kayuh.. :D
good luck utk saki baki paper yg ade