Monday, November 9, 2009

Another Exciting Weekend

Salam and Peace to All...

Last weekdays suck... Really2... Suck
But I think the weekends made me feel better
Totally remove all the stress n tense

7th November 2009
Boring mornin but doesn't matter...
In the afternoon me n my sis went out to KL
Wondering around KLCC n had lunch...
Around 4.00pm, we're back home
The nite was the best part
Time to watch...
CUCI THE MUSICAL
I really enjoy the show...
OH!!! SAYA SUKE HANS ISAAC....
Hehe...
Then we had dinner at Naili's
Dinner at 1.30am
It's dinner.. Not our supper...
That's the end of the day
Went to sleep with all the laughter n dialogs of CTM stuck in my head

 
 
 
 

8th November 2009
Happy morning...
My head still stuck with the awesomeness of CTM
(Hu~ penyesalan sbb x amik gamba ngan Hans)
Around 11.30am, we headed to Shah Alam
By we, I mean me, my sis, her "tunangan" and her friends
We're going to...
SKYTREX ADVENTURE
at
TAMAN PERTANIAN MALAYSIA
Went to pick up my cousin at her house
Met her friends at the entrance of Taman Pertanian
And we proceed to the Skytrex Adventure starting point by bus
At first I thought I might use the chicken exit provided along the challenges
If I'm not mistaken there's around 21 or 22 challenges for Extreme Adventure
(The first time pegi dah amik the hardest challenge... Huhu...)
There are total 14 of us and 10 of us completed all challenges
We started around 1.45pm i think
And we completed all challenges around 4.30pm to 5.00pm
And I'm not the one who chickened out...
(Alhamdulillah sumenye ok)
 All of us are damn tired and starving
We leave Taman Pertanian around 5.30pm
Went for lunch... Yup... Lunch at almost 6.00pm
Then we went back... Sleep...
And the weekends end

 
 
 


Well... the sum of money I pay for CTM really worth it
Same goes to my RM40 for Extreme Challenge
Glad I had a chance to challenge my fear
But still... I hasn't found my limit yet
So... Next plans are...

Caving @ Gua Tempurung
(Done it before)
and...
An Adventure to Sungai Chiling, KKB

Well... That's the weekends...
And now I'm back... to another boring weekdays
(Meniti hari2 nak menamatkan perkhidmatan di sini tanpa sebarang tugasan)
That's all... For now...

========================================================

To Die Would Be An Awfully Big Adventure
- Aristotle -

(Luckily my time hasn't come yet.. coz I don't think I'm ready)

=========================================================

2 comments:

Put Yaya said...

ari tu pun put g skytrex sumpah ketaq lutut woh!

kAzU said...

tau... put gi big thrill kn.
g-ah gi extreme adventure. diorg kate big thrill lg best.. huhu.. next time kite gi ngan HBH nk??