Monday, January 25, 2010

So Boring yet So Happy...

Salam and Peace to All...

It is SO BORING here in the office...
Kinda sleepy actually
Still have 2 assignment pending from the staff
So, cannot proceed with my so-called analysis
What to do?
Cannot surf the net as I like
Cannot play with FB
Cannot sleep oso...
Haish... *Sigh~

It is quite a HAPPY day here in the office
(Waa... people might think I'm crazy for feeling boring and happy at the same time)
Why am I happy???
My manager is on leave
(Fyi, he sits next to me... But there's a wall separating us la)
So, I'm kinda free to do anything
(Can draw, can sms, can do some other things la)
Next reason, today is my second last day at work
Well, not quitting again
I'm going to be on leave starting from Thursday till next Monday
Such along time
(Its for my sis wedding la)
But still, glad to be able to go home

Haha... No important point n writing la actually
Just wanna do something
It's now 10.38am and I dun have anything to do
How am I gonna survive till 6pm???

Ok la... GTG.
Trying to find some other work to do
My manager is coming back to the office tomorrow
Hope he'll bring some work for me
(Bunyi cam pekerja contoh... Bajet arr~)
Well, till I write (or type) again...

====================================================

If I'm the one who hurts you
I'm glad indeed
Coz you'll never know how it's hurt
To be your secret admirer...

- Got it from a friend of mine -

====================================================

No comments: