Sunday, January 24, 2010

Few more days and...

Salam and Peace to All...

Well, just got back from Ipoh yesterday.
As the wedding day approches
Need to settle things and help my Mum and Dad back at home.
Ok, before I forgot.
It's my one and only big Sis wedding
NOT MINE
So, stop wondering k.

Went back on Friday night by train
(I really dun have confidence with buses these days... maybe later ok la)
What a journey...
I have to walk through the rain all the way from the office to my apartment
Then the lift broke down
Have to climb the stairs to 16th Floor
(God, if this happen everyday, I'll be skinny)
Then the komuter was late...
Luckily I arrive in time at the Sentral
(I told you, it's a tough journey...)

Being at home... Well, nothing can compared to that
But this time, the good thing is only when I'm asleep
Hmm... I went back to help my Mum with all the "Hantaran"
(Apa ye hantaran dlm english? Malas nk pikir)
Getting the idea to do it is one thing
The glue gun sabotaging me is one more thing

Ok, end of stories.
Now my hand hurts like heaven~ :D
(Leh dpt CTS ke camnih??? TIDAK!!!)
I'm going to ask some compensation from my sis...
Really, I will... :P

Well, that's not the main point
(After so long only I mention huh?? Dun be mad)
The main point is my Sis is getting married
And after this,

She's a wife first
Then she's a daughter
AND LAST, SHE'S MY SIS

instead of

She's a daughter first
THEN SHE'S MY SIS
And last, she's someone else fiance

You can interpret the main point from there...

P/S: At some point, it's good to have a friend or company to turn to...

==================================================

There are things that we never want to let go of,
People we never want to leave behind.
But keep in mind that letting go isn't the end of the world
It's the beginning of a new life...

==================================================

2 comments:

OoizzioO said...

bagus apa dapat naik tangga sampai level 16 everyday
fuh
slim melim nnti

kAzU said...

adoi la.. cik izzi oii...
ape yg bagus nye.
dh la that day kene redah ujan (possibility utk demam tu tinggi tau)
then kene panjat tangga la
(rasa cam my leg dh nk tcabut)
n i dun care if i'm not slim... at least i'm happy...
well, who cares if i'm slim anyway...
it's just me...