Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Malaysian Attitude... That's including ME!!!

Salam and Peace to All...

Last nite I went out for dinner with my sister
Thanks for the food... Bloated till morning :P
After my sis send me back to the apartment
Well, as usual la..
Wait for the lift (lambat gile lift... *sigh~)

Ok2... The lift was finally arrived
Thank God
I was in the lift with an international guy
Suddenly he talked to me
Just some simple conversation

Are you a student?
No, I'm working at the square. So, are you a student
Yup, I'm a student at Saito College. You're a Malaysian
Yup, I am Malaysian
Well, I'm a Somalian. See you again...
See ya

Here's the main point
We Malaysian never had any intention to start a conversation
For girls, maybe that's acceptable
(since we have to be like "segan2" and all that rite :P)
And for guys, maybe they scared people will think diorg ni gatal... Hahaha...

But don't mind la
Living in the same apartment complex make us all neighbour
But that guy is the first friend I made since I live here
(except for my housemate la)

That's why I said Malaysian are mostly very rude
Don't get the wrong idea
We don't have to be so busybody or anything like that
But it's not gonna kill you to have a simple conversation
Simply being friendly
(tak baik berburuk sangka dgn org kan)

After the simple conversation with that guy then I realize
I meet this kind of people a lot
And I'm always the rude one

I used to meet a Korean Lady while working
She was very polite
She's waiting for her daughter to shop
I thought maybe she was bored
That's why she talk to me

But that's the point
They are all being friendly
And they are not Malaysian
Maybe Malaysian should change that attitude
If all those people can be friendly
(without bad intention)
Why can't we be like them???

That's all la...
Huargh~ Sleepy...
Can sleep at the office meh?

=====================================================

There's a fine line between genius and insanity
I have erased this line

- Oscar Levant -

=====================================================

3 comments:

OoizzioO said...

Hello!
I'm a friendly Malaysian tau
Put me at any place...
I'm the one k yg start informal ice-breaking
that's why I think I'm gifted
lariiiii

nAz said...

depends weh

sbb aku berjalan suka mengelamun, kadang2 x perasan kalau ada org senyum/tegur ke apa. ehe

kAzU said...

izzi: ya rite. friendly malaysian ek. yg tu bleh trime lagi. part gifted tu mmg x bleh tahan. hahaha...
nAz: ko mmg. mengelamun igt pakwe mane ntah. tu bkn stakat x tegur org. org tegur pn x layan. ape kes??