Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool or April Fools...

Salam and Peace to All...

It's 1st of April
After a year, the day to prank others arrive once again
Not that I prank anyone today
Haha...
But would love to do that again.

I remember my school days
April Fool is a fun day
Especially since my friends are not that cruel
Just  some simple pranks that would make your day

Right now, I'm in my office
As usually, feeling a bit bored
I do have lots to do
But I just feel bored
Wonder why~
Sigh...

I remember all the pranks that I've been through
They are all just words
Might hurt someone but now, I guess, I'm fine with them
In fact, I missed those moments
Some people might not remember coz they are just a plain prank
But when the time comes, you'll remember

Today, 1st April 2010
I really miss my friends
Especially from my secondary school
5 years together...
It's a treasure
Cannot be compared
Every single of them bring a single meaning in my life
My life would never be the same without you guys...
You made me who I am
And I'm not going to regret that...

APRIL FOOL EVERYONE
LET'S ENJOY THE DAY

One day, we might turn back and laugh at this day
This moment...

I'm out~

========================================

Live life as there is no tomorrow
Treasure what you have
You never know when you'll lose them

========================================

2 comments:

OoizzioO said...

kah3
telinga and hidung saya pernah kena sumbat dgn colgate time april fool
kwang ajo nyer senior sekolah
sebab tu kot naik jrwt
ada kaitan ke?
kah3

kAzU said...

haha... x penah la plak kene camtu.
stakat kene tipu2... sume pn cakap mulut je la. huhu...
wek.. colgate tu sejuk. suppose menyebabkn jerawat kot.
xde kaitan... xde kaitan...