Monday, March 29, 2010

Random

Salam and Peace to All...

Well, there's nothing to say.
Just feels like it's been a long time.
I used to love updating my blog.
But now, I prefer reading someone else's blog.

Today is the 30th of March
Although it is late...

Sheng Ri Kuai Le
My dear Sis

It's weird that we didn't celebrate it together this year
But that's what happen when u're married
You have another family
But know this...
No matter where you are
We'll always pray that you get the best of everything
For your health and for you comfort...

Oh ya... We're moving...
By we, I mean our company
All of the bosses are extremely busy these days
It's hard to see them in the office
Always visiting the new office to supervise the renovation and everything
It's going to be fun
I'll get to sit with the others in the new office
No longer isolated
Haha... (Not that i really care)

Ok, one bad thing about this whole moving office matter
I need to work on 3 Saturdays this month
It is on the 3rd, 10th and 24th of March
The bad thing is not about working on Saturday
It is all about having to break my promise
(Really hate that... T_T)

TTSians...
I'm truly very sorry.
I wish I can do something about this
But I can't go back and watch BTHJ
The very first...

Bangsawan Tuah Hang Jebat

I was really looking forward to it
And it is so disappointing to know that I can't
Stage it well...
Although it is the first time for TTS staging this kind of play
I believe that you guys can do it
You guys were born for this
Give you any task and you'll complete them
So...

TTSians, Good Luck

It is almost 2 weeks since I went to SJ Super Show
They really have a way to make people crazy
(In a good way... I mean it)
I've been watching Fan Vids
Reading Fan Accounts
And viewing pictures of the concert...
I can be crazier that this
(I had been in that stage last week)
But let's not talk about it...
(Malu2~ Control2~)
But...

Super Junior, I Miss You

I'm now struggling hard
Saving money for the best event in my life
Keep that as a secret for now
When the time comes, I'll write about it
*wink2
=D

=======================================

REGRET is never a GOOD word

- anonymous -

=======================================

3 comments:

is-nanie said...

"Saving money for the best event in my life" --> macam tau je plan nih.. heheh..
Dulu tak heran pon dengan fan account, fancams.. Bila dah pegi konsert.. balik umah, itulah yang dicari.. hehe...

winawin said...

ngeeeee~
best event??
is it our plan??
hehehe ;)

kAzU said...

is: haha.. yup. plan yg awak tau tu la is. tu la pasal. tiap2 ari cari fan account. download2 fancams lg. haha...
kak naa: yup.. tu la plannye. x kire ape pn, i'm going. dh nekad nih.