Friday, April 9, 2010

A Quick One

Salam and Peace to All...

Haha... It's 10th April 2010
It's a date with many important events in my life
I'm currently doing my final revision for tomorrow's exam
Don't really have high expectation there
I'll try my best for the sake of my parents

Ok... First event...
After all the consideration
This is the most important event coz it involves my life
PEPERIKSAAN KHAS
MEMASUKI PERKHIDMATAN
AWAM GRED 41
In applied for this mid of last year I think
Don't really prepare for this
But I'm going to do my best anyway
Winner never Quit...

Second event...
As I expected
I really want to put this at the top of the list
Sorry...
Ok, this is it
SUPER JUNIOR SUPER SHOW II
IN MANILA
I plan to go... Honestly...
I even ask my mum for permission... And was allowed...
At first I cannot go because I have to work
But now, I really cannot go because I need to sit for the exam
SuJu Hwaiting~
Good Luck For SuShow @ Manila

Third event...
The special one
I planned to attend this event since last January
BANGSAWAN TUAH HANG JEBAT
This is the first Bangsawan play by TTS
And the even this time is quite special
Sorry guys... Really can't make it
GOOD LUCK TTSIANS
MAKE IT AWESOME...
AS ALWAYS =D

Fourth event...
This one is also quite special
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAH
She's my cousin
A close one
Will wish her first thing in the morning

The final event...
But doesn't mean it is less important
TRANCY MOVING OFFICE
Again... Sorry for not helping
Really can't escape the exam thing...
I'll be there tomorrow.
It's a promise
(Macam la diorg baca blog ku ini... Lol~)

Ok... Got to sleep now
Tomorrow is going to be a very long day
Almost 7 hours of exam... *Sigh
Good Nite... Or Good Morning Everyone...
Sleep tight...
May you have the sweetest dream tonite

P/S: My Hae already have tweeter. Maybe I should join too???

=============================================

Dear God,
Give me all my luck for tomorrow
As I need them the most...
Really do

=============================================

2 comments:

mr cekodok said...

gud luck g-ah!
fighting!!

kAzU said...

thanx syuk...