Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The 3rd Week

Salam and Peace to all...


Still writing about my past few weeks
Which to be specific, about my holiday
The 3rd week


I consider it started from Sunday, 7th of December
My 2nd cousin got married on 6th of December
And me and my family went for his wedding ceremony the next day
The wedding was being held at some homestay
I forgot the name


It feels good to be able to go back to Alor Star
It's been a while... Haha...
Photos from the wedding are great
But they will be added later... Sorry 'bout that
Well... Most of the days in this week, I went back to UTP
Yup... The beloved Uni (Really???)
LOL... Well, we have to work for the Theater / Play
Remeber, I wrote about it in the previous post
The one with the title "KERUSI"


I've been spending time with the others preparing for the play
Which took the whole week... Even till the last nite of the show...
Seems like I'll be writing about the play for this post
We gathered one day after Aidiladha


First meeting, 9th of December at nite
Well, the crews didn't have much to do at first
But the load of works began to appear as day passes by
The hardest part... Finding durian when it is not the season
Damn hard...
We ended up doing a mock one using coconut and papers
The "durian" was also good... It was not that bad


The show...
I can't really tell coz I've been working backstage
But we got some encouraging comments
It's been a very interesting experience
And I'm glad I didn't quit from the team
Again, the photos will be added later...



==================================

when memories are forgotten
nothing new will become a lesson

- unknown -

==================================

No comments: