Sunday, December 28, 2008

The 2nd Week


Salam and Peace to all...


Well... The 2nd week of my holiday...
What about it???
Still quite interesting.
And still spending in Putrajaya.
Or to be specific, at my sis' house.


That time around, I'm not alone.
My sis' boy took his bro n sisters along.
Most of the time, I do have companies.
Since they came along,
I just have to forget the skating plan with my friend, Jeremy.
Now I really hope that I didn't cancelled the plan.
Hmmm... *Sigh*


Well...
For that week... Not so many hang out plans
Except for going to Alamanda (lots of time)
And also to The Mines
Then the best time arrived.
The best... going to Istana Budaya, of course.
On 3rd of December, we went to watch...

TEATER MUZIKAL KANAK-KANAK - SINBAD


Starring...
Raja Azura as Dewi Bencana
Huraimi Hilman as Sinbad
Ummu Najian as Titi
and other cute casts...

With only 1 adult n others are children.
The show went well.
It's shocking how a group of young talents can attract you.
And for Kak Engku
There's no doubt with her ability as a performer
She's the best...
Kak Engku... I Love You


Enough about the play
Hmm... Other interesting stuff I've been doing
Or should I say, we've been doing during the 2nd week
We play some games...
And we went around Putrajaya to take some photos
Can be considered as for memories to be kept


Well...
It's not that bad.
Still, I do enjoy the period
And that's all for now
The photos will be added later.
Got some problem with that rite now

==================================

To have the taste of victories
One have to climb the ladder of success

- unknown -


===================================

No comments: