Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The 1st Week

Salam... and Peace for All

The semester break started exactly
After I'm done with my final year paper
Which is... on 22nd November 2008
What I got for all the hard works...
I got to watch...
IMPAK MAKSIMA THE MUSICAL


with my cousin, my sis n her boy
It's a great show
Love the musics, the dances and of course
Their acting for that nite
The only thing that went wrong that nite is...
We got bad seats, at the left island
So, there're some scenes that can't be seen clearly
And for the autograph session
It's the worst
From my point of view... Of course
It was the last nite for the show
I understand if the performers were tired
But there's no reason for not being friendly at the autograph session
Guys, at least show some mercy to your fans


Well... It's over
But I'm glad I went to the show
It was a whole new experience
It's a modern play
From the perspective of the youngsters
There're always rooms for improvement
Maybe if they wanna do it again
It will be better than this one


I guess that's all
These are some photos from the nite...
















================================

Whatever happen in life,

They always come with the price...

- Unknown -

=================================

No comments: