Sunday, January 18, 2009

The 4th n 5th Week and The Rest

Salam and Peace to All...

Haha.. Obviously... I'm lagging behind and I'm lazy...

My 4th week passed by without any interesting activites.

Except if I can consider going around Ipoh to take the banner down.

Of course not lah...

Well, as usual. Start the new week with Sunday.

First day of the 5th week...

Sunday, 21st of December

I'm 22... and I'm happy about it.

I'm big enough la... That's why.

Just like others said... "Boleh kawin dah nie..."

In ur dreams... :P

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY

Thanx for all the warm wishes

Better late than never

Thanx also for the presents I received

I want sumthin new this year k... :P

What else happened??? Hmm...

I went to KL... 2 days at Aunt Ina's house n the rest at Ayong's

The activites...

Me and my cousins hang out with our new Sis-In-Law, Kak Shanu

We went to One Utama

And a few minutes later, joined by Abg Tam

(Pengantin Baru -- Cannot be separated)

On 27th of December,

Me, my sis n his boy joined a Mega TT trip to...

PANTAI KELANANG, BANTING

with the...

NEO'S CLUB : HOOK CREW

Great experience... Love to convoy...

Other than that, I just stay at home...

All alone while my sis went to work

The rest of my holiday starting from New Year...

Opss... Lupa lak

SALAM AWAL MUHARRAM

and

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

The days was spent in Ipoh with my Mum n Dad.

Tidying the house... Shopping... The usual activities

Actually... everything was done as the preparation to my sis' engagement

Well... That's the last holiday

By "The last"... I mean...

Well, I'm graduating soon (hopefully)

We all are... rite guys...

This is the last holiday I'm going to spend as a student.

Exclude the holiday if I'm going to do my master... :D

Hope I'll have excellent day ahead of me...

That's it for now...

---------------------------------------------

Life is what u want it to be

And what u made it to be

- unknown -

---------------------------------------------

No comments: