Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Final Semester...

Salam and Peace to all...

People always say that life is short...
Who know's how long their life will be.
But if you say that time passes by at high speed.
I will agree to it without a doubt.



It's already my final semester in UTP.
Hope everything will be excellent this semester.
So that I can complete my degree and get a job.


I'm going to miss the my student life.
By missing it, I mean A LOT.
Being apart from my family at the age of 13.
My student life is a huge part of me.
At least for now... Or maybe, forever.


2ndary School was the best.
Matriculation was great.
And UTP... It's good.
Not that bad but I'm just like a different person here.
Not being able to be the real me.
Not being able to do what I love.
That changed me... A LOT.
And the changes also mean a lot to me.
Maybe I'm growing up... more mature
I guess... Haha...


Back to the title...
It's my final semester in UTP ( InsyaAllah )
I only have 3 classes this semester.
Which mean I only have 3 final paper.
Good one... I can concentrate on my FYP.
Aaa... my FYP... ~Down~


And another good thing is...
I don't have any classes on Wednesday and Friday.
I can spend one day ( I prefer Wednesday ) in lab.
Of course for my FYP la...
And I can spend 1 day for my music class.
Dreams come true. Alhamdulillah...


Hmm...
Another challenge for me this semester.
I'm going to start applying for jobs.
Just to try my luck.
Of course I'm hoping to work for PETRONAS.
But at least I have to prepare some back up plan.
( Kak Naa... nak keje tempat Kak Naa... )


Well, that's all for now.
Let us see what is going to happen this semester.
Hoping for the good ones.
I'm going back for CNY holiday today.
Wish for a nice holiday then


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR





--------------------------------------------

Just be yourself...
That is the best person you can be.

- anonymous -
---------------------------------------------

2 comments:

winawin said...

deqqqq...
cepat2 grad...
dorang ngah hire org nehhh...
tapi kene naek kat labuan..
hehehhe

kAzU said...

adess.... jauhnye labuan.
org nk skali ngan kak naa...
sedey arr camni