Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Last Day

Salam... Peace to all...


The Last Day
Date: 11th July 2008
Day: Friday
Venue: Heavy Maintenance Workshop (Mechanical) MAS, Subang

From left: Jeremy, Kazu, Kak Su, Erie, Suzy

We are more than this. There's a mixed up feelings during the last day. Meeting all of them knowing you'll hardly meet again (or maybe not).


An appreciation to those who are always remembered...

Those I met on my first day at work,

Adam, Khairil, Sitah, Ayu, Firdaus, Adeeb, Syuk... and other METC students

Those I met in the middle,

Nana, Fairuz, Mazri, Fazi, Simon, Su, Mateen, Man, Is, Nisa, Ama, Fauzi, Yuong...

Those I met in the end,

Kak Ida, Farhana, Jeremy, Hairie, Suzy, Izzat, Andy...

And also the others.

We might met for a moment, not remembering each other.

But I really glad you guys entered my life.


Guys, I learn a lot from you.

I don't have to struggle to fit in.

I just have to be myself.

And thank God, you guys are always there...

Let the pictures speak for me.

They will show more than what I wanna to express...



The machinist, and the future machinist :P

Skydrol Shop Junior Tech and Future LAE

NDT Technicians, we love it here...

The Plant Supervisor, Mr Tengku Ahmad Razmi

My Beloved Aunty Philo, She's like our own Mom

The last hang out. From left: Hud, Jeremy, Erie, Farhana, Suzy, Kazu

Kazu and Jeremy. He's a good friend and a caring one.

He's available... anyone interested???


Suzy and Kazu. A great friend.

Erie and Kazu. Shy but not so shy... :P

He's also available. Anyone interested???

The partner in crime team. From left: Erie, Kazu, Kak Ida, Jeremy

This is us... Su, Mateen, Man, Kak Ida, Fazi, Suzy, Kazu, Simon, Izzat, Erie, Jeremy, Fauzi and there are others not in the picture...

=============================================

What is so great as friendship, let us carry with what grandeur of spirit we can. Let us be silent, -- so we may hear the whisper of the gods. Let us not interfere. Who set you to cast about what you should say to the select souls, or how to say any thing to such? No matter how ingenious, no matter how graceful and bland. There are innumerable degrees of folly and wisdom, and for you to say aught is to be frivolous. Wait, and thy heart shall speak. Wait until the necessary and everlasting overpowers you, until day and night avail themselves of your lips. The only reward of virtue is virtue; the only way to have a friend is to be one.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson -

==============================================

No comments: