Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Holiday

Salam... Peace for all... :D

The Holiday
Date: 14th July 2008 - 16th July 2008
Venue: All over Langkawi
Great holiday.
Firstly, of course because I never been to Langkawi.
LOL... but I really never been there.
And being there with those we call family is the perfect thing.

3 days and 2 nights.
We didn't get to go to certain places.
The small islands especially.
(Thus, I really wanna get back there when I have time).

Pictures... Pictures... Tell them the sweet memories for me...

Kazu and the Eagle

Mom, Dad and Sis, Beloved Family

Mom and Dad... Aishiteru :D

With Mom and Dad

With beloved Sis... PEACE

I hold the Eagle... It seems fragile to me. Hahaha...

Tiring day... Wanna go to the spa???

Sunset... Nope... Sunset... It's on the other side of the island.

Saya berharap saya sempat bertemu Mahsuri... :)

Wanna go for another holiday. Going with friends might be more interesting. Maybe should plan for a back-packing trip with my friends after graduation. Right now... have to save money first.

Dear Mom, dear Dad, dear Sis...

I love being with you guys. I love it so much...

I heart you :)

==========================================

To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.

- Clara Ortega -

===========================================

No comments: