Monday, August 25, 2008

The Graduation

Salam... Peace to All...

The Convo Fair 2008 just passed.
Or should I say...
Another event of sweet and sour memories had ended.
Although I still think that this year's Convo Fair is a bit dull...
Nothing is wrong, it's my own point of view.

First of all... I think it is still not to late to wish,

!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

to all that already graduates yesterday.
Especially...

@ CHUNA @

And to those that come all the way from their internship place.
Nice to meet you guys again.
- Sakilah -
- Izzi -
- Iman -
- Fauzan -

It is hard to please everyone.
Thus, I'm sorry to those I met.
Sorry if I didn't spent enough time with you guys.

Well... as usual.
The Convo Fair is the event where we enjoy throughtout the weekend.
And we did... :D
The hot housemates spend everynight wondering around the Convo Square.
(But not on the 2nd nite... It was raining like it's never ever gonna stop)
Pity Cik Adie... she only got to watch her "Abg Bil" for a very limited time.
Next time you should go and meet him in person la Cik Adie. Hihihi...
And last nite... we rock the nite.
Hahaha...
(Tak minat M.Nasir la konon)
All the hot housemates sit in front of the stage ok.
Looks like everyone interested.
(Siap hafal lyrics kan guys)
Isn't it guys... ;P

But unluckily, haven't uploaded any photos yet.
(Busy2... Got so many work to do)
This is the last Convo Fair that I'll be involved as a student.
Next year, it is...
my GRADUATION
my CONVOCATION
my FAREWELL PARTY

Really can't wait to settle down, and complete my studies.


The Hot Housemates in Action


=======================================

The world is not respectable; it is mortal, tormented, confused, deluded forever; but it is shot through with beauty, with love, with glints of courage and laughter; and in these, the spirit blooms timidly, and struggles to the light amid the thorns.

- George Santayana -

========================================

2 comments:

Dayana said...

gila ah!

kAzU said...

ngapekah aku dikatakan gila??
atau aku salah sangka??