Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My First Day

Salam and Peace To All...
Today is my first day at work
Real estate? Properties? Land Development?
OMG... WTH is that???
I guess I have lots to learn

The day was...
Speechless...
I really don't know how to describe it
But I'm looking forward for tomorrow
I might learn thousands of new thing...

Hmm... One thing for sure...
Since I accepted the job
I got friends offering me jobs here and there
And I wonder...
Maybe it's my lucky company
Hahaha...

Sleepy... Sleepy...
Let's dream of tomorrow...
Or the future...
=============================

what quote??
no quote today...
huhu...
==============================

4 comments:

Anwar Samad said...

kopeni ko nih macam under land planning ker?

kAzU said...

lebih kurang camtu la.
tp act as consultant je utk
client yg nk wat land development

nAz said...

i da send u punye resume kat HR! ;)

kAzU said...

thanks u... x tau la pe cite nye.
kite tunggu dan lihat...
hahaha...