Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Celebration

Salam and Peace to All...

I'm back from my Hari Raya Holiday
While the others are still at home
(My sis is also sleeping at home :P)
I have to work
Well, that's what happen when u enter ur career world

But again.. when there's nothing to do at work
Why do you have to come to work
If it's something you familiar with
Can consider fine la... :P
But when it's something new
What to do?

The Hari Raya celebration this year was fun
Still fun...
(except for the fact I'm working now)
But something was not fun
I don't get the "duit raya" anymore
Pity me... Isk2...

"Dah kerja mana bleh dapat duit raya. Kene kasi duit raya plak"

OMG!!!
I don't even have my gaji during the Hari Raya
How the hell am I going to give duit raya to the lil ones...

"Tak dapat gaji lagi la... Next year la kasi duit raya ek"
(While smiling like the world is going to end tomorrow :P)

"Jom pegi Cameron Highland nak? Esok2"
"Ala... Tak boleh la, esok Alang nak datang"

On that day... Waited till it is almost Maghrib

"Mane Alang nie.. Tak datang pun. Dah tak dapat gi Cameron"
"Sengal la diorang nie"
(Rungutan beramai2 by me, my sis and my cousins)

That's the story of Hari Raya
Whatever it is... Being together is the best thing

Thanx Syasya for coming back
(And thanx for the shirt... It's rock :D)
Thanx Mus for coming to my house
(And for the Duit Raya :P)
Thanx Kema for the Hari Raya card
And Thanx all for celebrating Hari Raya with me...
Yeay~

It is still the month of Syawal
Come2... Visit my sis house
And don't forget to bring along the Duit Raya for me

Peace out guys... Keep Celebrating
It's for 1 month

=====================================

Berlalulah sudah Ramadhan, Sebulan berpuasa
Tiba Syawal kita rayakan, Dengan rasa gembira
Anak muda dirantauan, Semuanya pulang ke desa
Ibu dan ayah keriangan, bersyukur tak terkira

- Suasana di Hari Raya by Anuar and Elina -

======================================

No comments: