Sunday, August 30, 2009

The News

Salam and Peace To All...

Well, lots of news but so lil' time
(That's what I call ALASAN)

The first news
I've graduated
(OMG, so out dated news)
But I'm happy with that
So, who cares if the others don't care...
Hahaha... :D

The second news
I quit my job as retail associates
But I got a new job
(Alhamdulillah)
Not as engineer
But it's okay
It's the experience that count

The third news
I've sent Ina away at KLIA
Glad I met you before you leave
(Glad that I met you too, Kak Naa)
Wish I'd bring along your presents

The fourth news
I got my paycheck for this month
Buy I'd spent 90% of it on new HP
(Coz my sis keep nagging about my HP)
"Kalau ada HP tapi tak boleh guna, baik tak payah ade HP"
I got the new one sis... Stop nagging

The fifth and the last
I wanna have more money
I wanna go backpacking with Kak Naa
How much money do we need to go to JAPAN???
Kak Naa... Plan the budget
We have 1 year and a half to go

Hmm... That's all.
Hope I have internet access at my new office
*wink*

===========================

Take few steps forward
But look back a step as a reminder

- Anonymous -
============================

4 comments:

OoizzioO said...

dah quit
kerja apa lak skrg?
nak p jepun?
woooooo
jelesnya

kAzU said...

yup. dh quit last friday.
esk start new job.
keje biase2 je kat onsultant company.
itu plan la... i repeat...
tu plan.
kononnye nak ke jepun.
ntah bile nk cukup duit.
hope sempat kumpul in time la.

Half said...

jommmmmmmmmm.. aku nk p jepun gak.. lawat kawan aku.. tp duit xcukup.. ko belanje aku sikit leh? ak bayar duit pegi balik je.. =P

kAzU said...

mane leh...
ko la ptt banje aku, half.
aku duit pegi balik pn xde lagi
cane nk banje org...
isk2...