Monday, May 25, 2009

The Ordinary Day...

Salam and Peace To All...

Oh God, I'm damn bored
I guess this is one thing that bad about ending ur student life
Before you get a job
You don't have anything to do
But to wait

I do have plans though
But not for now

I can't even think of what to do today

Sleep... Done that
SMSing... Done that
Read some books... 3 pages counted ;P
Facebooking... In the middle of it
Blogging... In the middle of it
Eating... Been doing that all day

Aaa... So bored
Maybe I should go for another movie catch
Seen Night At The Museum 2 yesterday
Love it... 5 stars ranking maybe

But finally... I choose to write craps in here...
A post without content...


photo by Sang Kelana


============================
There isn't a person anywhere
who isn't capable of doing
more than he thinks he can...
- Henry Ford -

=============================

No comments: