Monday, May 25, 2009

The End... For Now

Salam and peace to all...


I had my final paper...
The real final paper yesterday morning
On 25th of May 2009
I am unofficially graduate and jobless
(Just like what the others said)

Well... The feelings aren't that bad
Except for the part of leaving my friends
But it's not like I'm not going to see them again after this

One thing for sure...
I'm unofficially graduated
That means...


Mission Accomplished!!!
Haha... Happy with that
I remember few years back
I learn this from a friend


~ SINGLE SAMPAI GRAD ~

But his mission was not accomplished though
But I'm happy for you bro
Haha...

Kak Naa... We made it!!!
I mean you already made it
And now I made it too
Are you proud?
I know it's not something to be proud of... Really
But I'm proud anyway
At least for myself

Hmm...
What's my next step?
Definitely not furthering my studies
Need to get some money first if I wanna do that
So, it's definitely working
My God, I'm jobless now

Maybe I should think about it later
(Next week maybe... :D)
For now, I just wanna enjoy the moment


Happy Graduating!!!
Class of 2009




Meche Students - Class of 2009

=======================================

There are 2 ways of spreading light:
To be the candle
or
The mirror that reflects it

- Edith Wharton -

=======================================

4 comments:

helmi ibrahim said...

woi2!

tak aci aa...

dah kasih berkunjung ke kotak hati..mane boleh resist..

=P

kAzU said...

hahaha... jeles la tu

lihatlah dunia, aku berjaya...

wah2...
kasih berkunjung ke kotak hati ye.
bukan anda yg mcari???
mmg x patut resist arr.
tgk, ok pe... bahagia sampai skrg.

:D

winawin said...

adeqqqqq~

i'm proud of you..
sowi i didnt catch up things about u...
sowi so much..
anyway good luck!

and anda sudah boleh forward resume anda pada kak naa k??


p.s: jgn jd cam kak naa.. single smpai keje neh... huhuhuhu.. inilah akibatnye xhargai n kecewakan org ;p

kAzU said...

it's ok kak naa...
org pun been busy lately
dgn final papers, projects
n bla.. bla.. bla..

nnti org send my resume via mail
hihi...

p/s:
single sampai keje pn xpe
just keep in mind
there's someone made especially for u
tak jumpe je lagi tu
huhu...