Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy... Excited... Wee~

Salam and Peace to All...

Really in mood to write.
After all, I don't really have work to do
Everything still pending with other parties.
So, basically not my problem.
Haha... Such an irresponsible person.

Ok, this gurl is so damn excited and happy today.
And I hope the happiness continues...

The flight ticket had been confirmed.
The tour package is in the middle of discussion.
Tour funding... I think I'm almost there
(Based on the draft budget)
So...

Korea, Here I Come!!!

I hope that my first oversea trip will be to Japan
But seems like the love for Korea getting huge
(I should say it's actually the love for Hae~ *wink2~)

I'm so happy that I'm sharing it with the world.
And guess what?
I'll be celebrating my birthday this year in Korea
Not bad for a start.
You lose some and you gain some...
I can't celebrate my birthday with my family this year
But I got to celebrate it in Korea...
See the point there.

Actually, that all I got to say
I'm off...
(Still wrapped with happiness~)

P/S: Remember that last Sunday, during ice skating session with my officemates at Sunway Pyramid, suddenly I heard a familiar sound... They are playing a familiar track... which is...
"No Other by Super Junior"
Then I skate happily and leave my friend behind when I'm supposed to hold her and prevent her from falling.
(Lucky she didn't fall... Fyuh~)

============================================

No Other

Eonjena cheo-eumui imaeum euro neoreul saranghae
georeo watdeon shiganboda nameun nari deo manha

Trans:
The days left are even more than the time
when I came love you with a heart
which always felt like the first time

- Neo Gateun Saram Tto Eopseo -
- There's No One Like You -
by Super Junior

=============================================

No comments: