Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Show

Salam and Peace to All...

It's now 18th September 2008
It is also 18th Ramadhan...
We've been fasting for 18 days
Seems like it just started yesterday

Not so many stuff to do today
I'm done with my seminar
It goes quite well, but not that excellent la
Then I have a free PCS day
Thanx to Aini's group for being "Poyo"
And postponed their business meeting day
Well.. I'm not the one saying they're "Poyo"
I quoted okay... :P

And today, I and my friends went to KFC Batu Gajah to break fast
This time, without my roommate
She's busy preparing for her online quiz
At 1830 hours,
Me, Aini, Syuk and Fauzan start our journey
Using Ayong's car... Thank you :D
The place was full with UTP students
OMG... UTP students really love fast food, don't they...
And after eating and performed Maghrib prayer at the mosque
Back to UTP...

What a waste, I forgot to bring Kazu along with me
So, no picture for today... T_T

Well... what a very long intro
The main purpose for the post is to promote the show
Aaaa.... (Shout hysterically)
There'll be an interesting show in November.

IMPAK MAKSIMA THE MUSICAL


They got Awal in the show
And that's what important
I really wanna go
I wonder if I had to sit for my final exams at that time
The show will be from 11th November till 22 November 2008

The info regarding the show are not fully released yet
But Angah said they're already started their training session...
With the blue gorgeous car outside of Istana Budaya
It makes my heart melt slowly...
Huhu...

New target:
Have to watch Impak Maksima The Musical

They're so COOL... ( pic credit to www.mmail.com)

===================================================

The strange power of art is sometimes it can show
That what people have in common is more urgent
Than what differentiates them
It seems to me it's something that theatre can do
But it's rare,
It's very rare.

- John Berger -

===================================================

2 comments:

Akin Muhammad said...

jom tengok! jom2

kAzU said...

jom2...
tgk camne diorg nk wat drift or drag dalam IB tu...
huhu...