Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Intro

Salam... Peace for all...
Created a new blog.
I know I'm not a consistent blogger but who cares.
Having a hard time today.
But in the end, it is just another day I had to go through.
I remember what Along said,
"Everything happen for a good reason"
So, what is there for me to worry about.
One door is closed for me right now.
At the same time, there might be thousands of doors open up for me.
Since this is the first post and I'm going to make it a short one.
With the name of The Al-Mighty,
The 5peak Up is officially... a blog :D

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor playerThat struts and frets his hour upon the stageAnd then is heard no more: it is a taleTold by an idiot, full of sound and fury,Signifying nothing.
- Macbeth Act V Scene V, by William Shakespeare -




No comments: